Friday, August 30, 2013

HoMeSTaY PiCtURes!

Naadam:
 
 
                                               


                     Contolic my nephew. Loved him!


My Homestay mother Torga!



Me on the train to Darkhan to see Dana and Michelle...my homestay sister and niece.






                My Homestay brothers and Father (Pec)

My honestay sisters Toya (in the background and my sisters in law Dana and .....?.....)
A Family photo in the garden (Jack, my homestay brother and my homestay parents)

Mookbuyer, my homestay brother. 

          My Cousin's...

                                                My sister in Law and nephew!
                                                                               
My home-stay family!





My nieces and Nephews!


Flower's that my Homestay Family grew!


No comments:

Post a Comment