Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8/20/13 A dAy Of RejUvInAtIoN!



This morning, I woke up to a knock on my door. It was my Aab (father) who looks to be in his 80s and he wanted to start my fire for me. It was adorable and of course he was able to get the fire roaring in about 5 minutes as compared to me…about 10, sometimes more if the fire-gods aren’t cooperating.  After relaxing, eating breakfast and lunch and taking a tumpin bath I decided to go out for a bit. Doya (my hasha sister) came with me and we were able to grab more food and get internet set up, though I was warned it wouldn’t be great for a few days because it has been so rainy out. 
Later on I was able to meet up with two other PCV’s that would be stationed here and I made pasta with sausage. It was a nice meal for what we could gather.

No comments:

Post a Comment