Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8/21/13 AnOtheR DaY Of ZERO ResPonSibIliTies!



Today was another fun and relaxing day. The 4th PCV made it to site so we all were showing him around. We also found the Fairfield inn, which is where previous PCV’s had left behind items. While we were not able to retrieve them because the manager was not around, we were able to talk to an Australian couple who ran the place. It not only was a very cute bed and breakfast, but they also had a lot of American items on their menu; For the Breakfast items, an array of egg omelets and CAPPUCCINO; Some lunch items included, hummus, hamburger, pasta, and chicken salad; and baked items included chocolate cake, carrot cake, and  cinnamon sugar buns. I had cappuccino and chocolate cake while we were there. In the evening, since I am the only one with a stove right now we had dinner at my place again. It was a pizza like dish, with American cheese (the only cheese we can find) pepper and tomato sauce, and tomatoes for the topping. It was a strange pizza but it worked and it satisfied my hunger needs. 
Tomorrow I will go to school with my supervisor Dashka who is the training manager. I have walked by my school several times but have never gone in so I am excited. It sits next to a beautiful park, is surrounded by a black metal fence and is nestled behind beautiful pine trees, and in front of a gigantic mountain. Behind and to the left of my school, halfway up a mountain sits a Buddhist temple. It is just picturesque.  I have not taken any pictures but I shall and will upload them later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment