Thursday, October 3, 2013

ThaiLanD BoUnD!

Another day, another adventure! I am currently in the office awaiting PC's driver to be ready to go to the airport. I should have known he would be on Mongolian time and made an appearance around 8:30. That being said, at least it has given me the change to update. My last couple of days in UB have been fantastic. I saw the sun set in Sukkbaatar square, went to the top of the Blue Sky Building for drinks and ate a marvelous steak at a little Italian style restaurant. I had Round Table's delicious Pizza and enjoyed a bubble bath. Posh Corps! Today, I fly out at around 11:50 with another PCV to Thailand. I don't know if I am more excited about straightening out my pinky or enjoying the surroundings and foods there! Everyone I have talked to thoroughly enjoys Thailand! I get in around 11:30 at night so I presume by the time I am able to get settled in my hotel, it will be around 12:30-1 or so. While tonight is a bust, tomorrow I will have initial contact with the surgeon and I will find out more about the surgery and expectations for recovery. Regardless of how painful pinky surgery is (I was told by someone who has had pinky surgery that it can be extremely painful) I will absolutly get out in Thailand and enjoy what it has to offer. Please feel free to leave suggestions and comments if you have been to Thailand here about places I should visit, and foods I should try! I'll update in Thailand! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment