Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My WeEkEnd!

This weekend, was a lot of fun filled with a lot of visitors. Will's family was in town and so was Marc, a guy I am seeing who is originally from England. Surprise, the cat's out of the bag! It was fun showing the weekend visitors my Ger and acculturating Marc to REAL Mongolian life, versus the posh apartment life he lives in UB. For the first time since i have been here I went on an amazing hike up one of the mountains that are behind my school. It was an incredibly view of my aimag and not at all easy terrain. However, it was thoroughly enjoyable and I look forward to doing again as soon as some of the snow melts and it will be safe enough for me to climb up another mountain.  




My Hasha..I could zoom in and see it from the Mountains! My Hashaa is the one that has a truck in the yard, the house with the pink red roof and the Ger (my Ger). It is set in between the hashaa that has a white house and a Ger and the red roofed blue house with three Ger's.  The pink building in the picture below is the water well, where i fill my water bin.

                            
                                 This was a shrine we saw at the top of one of the Mountains! The rock that is below, was inside this tepee looking construction.
                                                       
                                                  This appears to be an old factory.





No comments:

Post a Comment