Wednesday, November 20, 2013

HoPELess CoNFuSioN!

My dance class is up and running. As previously stated, I had two yesterday and one no show...today I had a no show as well. It was the same class that I told to show up yesterday while I was teaching another class. I also had another child come to me with her teacher and ask to have classes, and I am pretty sure I told them I could teach them when I am teaching others. It is all very confusing and sorting it out is even more difficult given that there are about 80 teachers and 1500 students here. When the sheer volume of students is added to the fact that half of the students come to school in the morning and half of them come in the afternoon, it only exacerbates my confusion. Try tracking down the teachers when you can't pronounce their names. However, that is the least of my problems. Even if I did know their names, half the time I don't know if they are coming or going to school or what room they are currently teaching in. As of now, I have two school classes (4 dance classes) figured out time-wise. I have two more teachers to track down while I attempt to also have an English teacher in tow. Surprisingly, I am not at all frustrating. I find it humorous and wonder if people view me as scatter-minded as I am currently feeling. For the first time in a long time, I am starting to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

1 comment: