Tuesday, February 11, 2014

нохой миний гэр идэх!

THE DOG IS EATING MY GER! This was the sentence I managed in Mongolianwhen I called my Khasha mom this morning as I heard ripping of felt. The dog next door (he's super cute and gentle but clearly very cold) was attempting to eat his way through my Ger either to see me, eat my breakfast or get warm. He broke through the fence (as he has done before) and managed to pull whatever his leash was attached to enough to get to my Ger. It was humerus yet unsettling for the simple fact that if he managed to get through all three layers I would be left with holes in my Ger that will practically invite the cold in. Soon after I managed this call, my Khasha dad had the dogs family take care of him. He is now on the other side of the Khasha next door; which also works out well  because his enormous bark won't wake me up at 2am anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment