Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Shin Jil- a TaD LaTe BuT LatE Is BeTteR tHaN NeVeR!!!



 Me, Togohotoo, and Minjeon (the Koika volunteer)



Shin jilt is Christmas and new years wrapped into one! At my school they had a huge party the Friday before new years. I of course with 5 other teachers were in charge of the entertainment. Luckily I really only had to focus on creating a dance for my counterparts, as well as myself and two songs. I had a GREAT time! Although, I found myself changing out of one costume into another and having to wait around for whatever game was being played. There was one interesting game where people had to put various body parts together (starting by standing elbow to elbow). By the end people looked like they were kissing but weren't really. People were slowly cut from the competition until there were only two people left. It was a fine time! After we finished our entertainment, everyone was given prizes (I got a nice package of canned rasberry's, juice and candy) and then we took an amazing amount of pictures. The night ended with a dance party. It was a great deal of fun, and very much a huge party!!

The stage all fancy!

 My counterpart and I!
 Not always so tech savey!



 Setting off fireworks (in front of school)
Everyone Dressed to impress!
 (From left to right) Togohtoo, My khasha mom Nara, a teacher, My director, chemistry teachers I believe and another guy I don't know


My Khasha mom, a teacher and Dashka my supervisor (from left to right)
 Amkhaa and Nara (two of my English Counterparts)
 Santa Shenanigans! I had to wear a sash because I was princess of 2014!





 They always hand my babies! Luckily they're cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment