Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Eastern Goodbye's!

Two weeks in New York. I thought it would be enough but it WAS NOT. I feel like I just got here and now, I am leaving. I got to see some amazing friends, go to Boston, and see my parents; but I wasn’t prepared for how quickly time would fly. 15 days and ill be heading to Washington, 16 and I’ll be travelling to Mongolia! I even received my flight itinerary for Washington today.  I think the beginning of this video perfectly describes how I am feeling (I’m nervous but I am excited) at the current moment, and it’s just way too funny not to post.
To say it is the start of a new chapter in my life is an understatement. Moving from Boston to Texas was a new chapter in my life.  This will be a significant, life altering experience that I am very much looking forward to!  

No comments:

Post a Comment